Monday, November 7, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

{Buffalo Chicken Dip}

I had a dip similar to this at a get together.
Once I have something I enjoy I'll hop online and search the recipe.
Then I compile what looks good and try to put my own spin on it.
This was my end result for Buffalo Chicken Dip.
This is a perfect snack for the football game, fall get together, or family holiday party.
Hope you enjoy!
Blessings,
Carla <><


Cream Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Can Chicken, Blue Cheese Dressing, Hot Sauce
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well

One for now- one for later
Place in larger dish for a bigger group

Hide this one in the fridge.  Then when you are relaxing after the kids go to bed later in the week
Hubby will mention how awesome that dip was...you can sneak away to the kitchen and heat it up.
Yeah, he will think you are the best wife in the world!!!

Serve this dip with bread warmed in the oven and celery sticks.


Buffalo Chicken Dip:

1 Pkg Cream Cheese- softened
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
2 Can Chuck Chicken- drained

Mix Well
Place in greased baking dish

Bake 350' till brown, hot, and bubbly


Find this post at:

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious! My husband just loves chicken wings and I am sure he would love this recipe. Thanks for sharing. I will be trying this one.

    ReplyDelete