Monday, January 10, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

We are getting ready for some snow in our neck of the woods.
That is a good thing in our house..because my hubby LOVES to ski.
I LOVE to bake so it all works very well together :) Goodies for the slopes
 One of my favorite things to bake in the winter is Pumpkin Bread.
Oh, a slice with butter and a cup of coffee...Does it get much better.  Hope you enjoy!!

Yummy~
Pumpkin, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking Soda, Oil, Eggs, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Water

Sift the dry ingredients together: Flour/Sugar/Salt/Soda/Spices


 Mix the Pumpkin/Eggs/Oil

Mix Well



Gradually add the dry ingredients and alternate with water

Until Smooth

Pour into two greased loaf pans
Bake 350 for 60 min




Pumpkin Bread:

2 cups canned pumpkin (I used a 15oz can)
2/3 cup water
3 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
( or 1 tsp nutmeg/1 tsp clove)
4 eggs
1 cup cooking oil
3 cups sugar
1 tsp sea salt

FYI- That is a Bosch Compact Mixer my parents got me for Christmas- I LOVE IT!!
Hope you will try this yummy pumpkin bread
In His Love~ Carla <><

No comments:

Post a Comment