Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Shower & Sherbet Punch Recipe

 (Diaper Cake I made for my sister)

This past weekend I was blessed to travel 9 hours to help host a baby shower for my sister.
She is having a little girl and the weekend was such fun.
The shower was wonderful and the fellowship even better.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend...and the food, of course :)
Enjoy!
Carla <><


My beautiful mother and beautiful sister

We made Cut out Cookie favors for the guests

Fruit Kabobs

Asian Cole Slaw



Chicken Salad Croissants

Me and my sweet little girl

Cake and Punch



{Sherbet Punch}


Sherbet Punch:

Raspberry Sherbet
Sprite

Add the Sherbet to the punch bowl- Slowly add the Sprite
At Christmas time we use Lime Sherbet
You could also you Orange Sherbet :)

Blessings!!  
Carla <><


Find this post over at:

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures and ladies, thank you for sharing! I love the diaper cake.
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shower! Love the colors. And all that food ... wow, you gals were busy! Thanks for sharing the pictures. All four of you have amazing eyes! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!
    We were very busy. Up until midnight icing cookies. I slept like a rock on Saturday night.
    All worth it :) Can't wait to meet little Ava!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your diaper cake is just completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hosting my son & daughter-in-law's baby shower and this has given me the menu I was looking for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete