Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Inspired to clean..and an update



Hello Blogger Friends,
I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted.  Life is busy and moving fast.
My three little ones keep me plenty busy. I just don't want to miss it.  Some days are a dream. Some days are really hard and I wonder if it is worth it.  I am trusting God's word and standing on His promise.
 Here is a pic of our family enjoying the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  

{Our family}

This past month I have been encouraged by Erin at Keeper of the Homestead to deep clean the house.
Her blog posts and videos are wonderful. My oven sparkles and this morning I was motivated to clean a dirty box fan.  See the  before and after pic below:
{Before-yuck}

{Before}

{After/during cleaning} 

{AFTER-much better}

I hope to stay a little more up to date...We will see ;)
Now, I am off to bake cookies with my kiddos.

Many Blessings,
Carla @ Hospitality at Heart


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your recent comment on my blog. Congratulations on your latest expected blessing! That is exciting! Yes, it will be WELL worth it! I like the saying, "The days are long but the years are short." It is so true! Try to enjoy these years. I miss the days when mine were all younger and at home. When they get older they go in every direction! "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.:Galations 6:9

    ReplyDelete