Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baked Beans


I don't know about you but I LOVE grilling out.
Juicy Burgers, Sizzling Steaks, and Chicken Grilled to perfection.
One of my favorite side dishes when grilling out is Baked Beans.
This is my recipe I have tweaked over the years.
I know you will LOVE this one! 


 Gather some BBQ, Ketchup,Worcestershire, Garlic, Bacon, Brown Sugar, and Baked Beans
 Saute' Bacon and Garlic
 Add the garlic and remove from heat-Garlic burns fast and will not taste good burnt
Cook garlic for about a minute or two then add the can of beans
 Add BBQ sauce, Ketchup, Worcestershire, Brown Sugar-Cook until bubbly
 Pour into baking dish
 Bake at 350 for 10-20 min. They will get nice and thick
Serve and Enjoy!


Baked Beans:

1 Can Baked Beans
Ketchup-1/4 cup
BBQ Sauce-1/4 cup
Worcestershire Sauce-2 dashes
Brown Sugar-2 TB
Bacon-I cut off about 3 strips
Garlic-two cloves

*To be honest, I NEVER measure with this recipe*
I add the Ketchup, BBQ, and Worcestershire to taste



No comments:

Post a Comment