Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

{Parmesan Crusted Tilapia}

My husband is a seafood lover.  I had never had much in the way of seafood until I met him.
I didn't know what I was missing!  This Tilapia dish is a very simple one I created.
It just takes a few ingredients and not much time to prepare.
Hope you enjoy!
Carla <><


Tilapia Fillets, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Old Bay

Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and old bay

Cover the tilapia

Place the fillets in a hot buttered pan.
Cook until golden brown (about 5 min)

Turn and repeat

Dinner is served


Parmesan Crusted Tilapia:

4-6 Tilapia Fillets
1 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2 TB Old Bay Seasoning

(I rarely measure the bread crumb mixture. Just mix desired amount)



4 comments:

  1. We love parmesan tilapia here too! My recipe is: get in the car, drive to Wal-Mart, pull out the Treasures from the Sea bag in the freezer section, come home and bake it. (I couldn't resist, Carla. I hope you're laughing with me.) But this one looks just as yummy! Hugs friend! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you the versatile blogger award. You can visit my blog to pick it up :)
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious, Carla. We love tilapia, so I'll have to try it.
    I found your blog via A Woman's Walk, and you have lots of recipes that I'd like to try, so I decided to follow you. :) I would love for you to stop by and "visit" me sometime.
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband loves fish and I can't stand it but I sacrifice one night every so often and tonight was one of those nights. I used your recipe and I loved it, my husband did too! I will be using your recipe for now on. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete