Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies



{Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies}

This recipe is one I always bring out this time of year.
These cookies are moist and cake like....they are PERFECT with a cup of coffee
They don't last long...That's why I didn't get a real cute picture.  They were gobbled up fast!
You will love this cookie and will pull out the recipe every fall.
Enjoy!
Carla <><


Mix Pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil, milk, vanilla


Mix Well

 Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt

Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture

Add Chocolate Chips

Mix Well

Brew a pot of coffee and enjoy!!



Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:

1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin
1 1/2 White Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 Cup Veg Oil
1 1/2 tsp milk (I use buttermilk)
3 Cups Flour
3 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
 1 pkg chocolate chips

Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Oil, Buttermilk.
Sift Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt.
Mix together. Add Chocolate Chips
Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet

Bake 350 degrees for 10-12 min on greased cookie sheet


3 comments:

  1. Wow! These look delicious! We LOVE pumpkin anything and I never thought of using Chocolate chips. I am so glad you are sharing on the Wednesday "EOA' link-up. What a blessing you are to us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I just realized I wrote that you linked up! Hmm...I must be getting tired...I meant that you commented on Desire A Better Country! Now I'm laughing and realize I better get some sleep. This elections has worn me out!! Do you take things too seriously, too?
    Also, while here, I am loving your blog! I see several things that I need to come back to get the recipes for! Blessings, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jacqueline! I love pumpkin anything as well. These cookies always hit the stop. Thank you for the sweet comment. You are such an encouragement to me!!

    ReplyDelete