Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Iced Coffee

Want my secret to a great Iced Coffee at home
**whispering** come really close (freeze some coffee in ice cube trays)
Yep, that's my big secret!  Now, it can be yours!
It is way cheaper and better for you (you control the ingredients)

Coffee Ice Cubes, Cold Coffee, Sugar, Chocolate Syrup, Whipped Cream
Drop the Ice Cubes into a blender
Now Cold Coffee
Chocolate Syrup or Caramel Syrup or get creative
 Sugar
 Blend
 Pour into glass
Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup


Iced Coffee

3 Coffee Ice Cubes
3/4 Cup Cold Coffee
1 TB Sugar
2 TB Chocolate Syrup
Whipped Cream

Enjoy!  Let me know how you would make it!! ~Carla <><

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure a little caramel in there wouldn't hurt a bit! Never tried making my own. You're so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete