Monday, January 31, 2011

Cinnamon Coffee Cake

This is one of my hubby's favorite Coffee Cakes
I got the original recipe from his aunt and then made a few adjustement, but credit goes to Aunt Barb ;)
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we have over the years



 Yellow Cake Mix, Veg Oil, Water, Eggs, Sour Cream
 Cinnamon Grahams, Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon
 Place the Cake Mix, Eggs, Water, Oil, and Sour Cream in bowl
 Mix Well
 Mix Crushed Grahams, Brown Sugar, Melted Butter, and Cinnamon in seperate bowl
 Mix Well
 Place a small layer of graham mixture in bottom of greased 9 x13 pan
 Now half of the batter
 Now half of of the graham mixture
 Other half of batter
 Top with remaining crumbs
 Bake and Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar once you take it out of the oven
Enjoy!!


Cinnamon Coffee Cake

I Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Cup Water
 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Eggs
3 TB Sour Cream

Crumb Mixture

1 Box Cinnamon Grahams-crushed
2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 sticks butter-melted


Bake 350 for 45 min - Till cake tester comes out clean
Hope you love it  ~Carla <><
RH2 (2)button

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM! The perfect food for a winter storm! Stay safe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cinnamon grahams in the cake sounds like a unique and delicious idea. Your cake looks fantastic and I bet the grahams make all the difference. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your cake up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete