Saturday, August 6, 2011

Be an Encouragement


Are you an encourager?

Do you find the good in others?


I have always wanted to be the kind of person to share with others a positive or kind word.  If I see someone and I think they look nice I tell them.  If I seem them doing a kind deed I encourage them.  


I'm not perfect and have to die daily to negative thoughts and bad attitudes.  I have learned that the more you learn to encourage and build others up it is much easier to push those negative thoughts to the curb.


This is a quote from The Jost Family's song "Ain't Gonna Mope Around"

"I've had friends that let me down, I've been burned and I've been judged...But I've got hope in Jesus to keep me and I'm walking with me head held high"


Make today the day you choose to die to the negative and say YES to the positive and uplifting.

Wear a smile and encourage others daily...Especially those in our homes.



Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  Ephesians 4:29

 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly...Proverbs 18:24

Visit:
Women Living Well
Raising Homemakers

2 comments:

  1. what a great post, carla! thanks for the reminder :) i always see you as such a sweet, positive person, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for the encouragement Becca!
    I'm always learning!
    Carla <><

    ReplyDelete