Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zucchini Bread


{Zucchini Bread}

We are starting to harvest goodies from the garden.
We have green beans every few nights.
Last week my hubby was given some fresh zucchini and squash.
It was such a blessing and I got to baking.

This recipe was given to me at my Bridal Shower 9 years ago.
It's still just as good today.
Hope you enjoy!
Carla <><

Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt.
Sugar, Eggs, Oil, Vanilla, Freshly Grated Zucchini.


Sift dry ingredients

Mix the sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla

Mix in zucchini

Mix well 

Slowly add dry ingredients

Place in greased loaf pans.
I used this Pampered Chef mini loaf pan
You can place in 2 greased loaf pans.

Bake 350'  45min

Fresh from the oven

MMMMmmmmm!


Zucchini Bread:

3 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Salt

(wet)
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Veg. Oil
3 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
3 Cups Zucchini

**If using two large loaf pans you will need to bake longer**
I would recommend 1 hr-Until cake tester comes out clean




No comments:

Post a Comment